Monday, October 10, 2011

Time Management

I feel like i'm failing at time managment. I try my best some times I feel that I just took on to much at once. I have college, tennis, a girlfriend, and a bunch of new friends. I'm just torn on what to do sometimes. A lot of the times I feel forced to do my homework late in the week. It really screws me over for two reasons. Reason one I suck at doing homework late at night. I was doing homework 8pm to 1 pm. That was the only time my schedule allowed me to do. The second reason being I cant get help if I get stuck on problems. The enlightenment of me realizing this problems was quite late and still really hasn't had a effect. I only can hope at this point that I can turn around the grades I have been getting thus far. My parents expect me to get B's or better. I feel like i'm letting them down right now. Im trying so hard to succeed right now. I get grades that are lower than that thought. I study for my test as much as I can. Thats the key right now I am only human. I can only do so much. Computer science is one of the most frustrating things anyone could possible do. And that just happens to be my major at the moment. I think about switching almost every day. I have one class which the professor refers to as 270. This class teachers the low level stuff of computers. For example the lowest level of programing and such. This class is so hard for me. Ultimately Im jus staring at a bunch of ones and zeros; forced to determine what the heck it means. For the reasons I stated earlier this class is just simply kicking my ass. I have a exam this week for 270. It seems to be make or break for me in this class. IM SOOOOOO STRESSED. You probably know what I'm talking about. On a positive note tennis is no longer going to take up so much of my time. Going from 2-3 hours a day to a hour and a half 3 days a week plus study hall. Im really hopeing this allows me to start working on my homework earlier and get my grades up.

No comments:

Post a Comment